Weight Room (Open NOW)
You are welcome to use weight room at Western Boone Jr.-Sr. High School on school days, Monday through Thursday, from 5:30pm to 7:30 pm (ends after Spring Break). You can utilize and enjoy treadmills, ellipticals, a stair-stepper, weight machines, free weights, and much more. And it is free!
- Must be at least 13 years of age to participate.
- Ages 13 and 14 must be accompanied by a parent.
- Age 15 must have a parent sign them in, then can stay unaccompanied.
- Ages 16 and up are able to sign themselves in without a parent.
- No children under the age of 12 will be permitted.
- A release waiver form provided on your initial visit must be signed and on file.
- All users must reside within the Western Boone Community School Corporation.
- Locker room and shower facilities will not be available.
- The weight room will only be open when Western Boone is in session.
- Posted weight room rules must be followed.