The WBEF is successful thanks to strong financial support from our community members. Only through your help are we able to raise the funds needed to meet our goals of creating a brighter future for Western Boone Schools. All funds received are invested and professionally managed by the Community Foundation of Boone County (CFBC) to ensure adequate growth and principal. Using interest accumlated from these funds, the foundation carries out donor wishes. All donations are tax-deductable.
How Can I Donate?
The following options are available when making a donation:
- A gift of cash or securities
- A gift of cash or securities as a memorial gift or to honor a friend or relative
- A pledge to be paid over a period of time
- An establishment of a named fund through a gift of cash or securities
- An inclusion of the WBEF in your will or estate plan
- A gift of life insurance, creating a major gift at a relatively low cost to the donor
- The transfer of an existing private foundation or charitable trust
- The establishment of a corporate giving program
Checks payable to "Western Boone Education Foundation"
Community Foundation of Boone County
102 N. Lebanon St.
Lebanon, IN 46052
Click "Donate Now to a specific endowment fund" and be sure to choose "Western Boone Education Foundation" from the Fund Dropdown Box.
For any questions, please contact Dr. Judi Hendrix at 765-482-6333 email@example.com.